Over on our Dungeon Masters Guild sister site, Wizards of the Coast has just launched the Guild Adepts program.
Taken from among the bestselling and most highly acclaimed community authors on the Guild, these "Adepts" have been recognized by Wizards and given special assignments. See some of their first results, produced with the blessing of the Wizards creative team to coincide with the release of the new Tomb of Annihilation storyline.
How do *you* get to be a Guild Adept? You can't be considered if you don't get noticed. And how do you get noticed? Well, that part's easy: You have to produce something and sell it on DMs Guild. That's it! There's no secret to it, really. The more you produce, and the better its quality, the more you're going to sell and be seen.
Want to see what you;re up against and check out some of the other topselling titles from up-and-coming Guild Adept aspirants?
Just use the filters in the site's left column to dig down and find what you're looking for!
Special Deals and Bundles on DriveThruRPG
We have a new sale launching tomorrow, but how does that help you right now!? Well, we always have specials on our site. If you want to see the deals at any given time, here are a few places to look (or bookmark):
Deal of the Day: This logo (shown above) appears in the top right corner of our main page, with new deals listed every day.
On Sale Now! / Sale Guide page: This one's found by clicking the "On Sale Now" banner (shown here, right), found just below the top two title strips on our front page. Or you can bookmark this page.
Bundle Deals: Publisher bundles can always be found by using the Product Type > Bundle filter under the Browse menu at the top left corner of our front page. Alternately, bookmark this link!
Note: Some of the bundles listed on the Bundles page are permanent offers with a bulk discount, while others are short-term special offers — like this September Sale bundle from 218 Games, good only through till the end of this month. So check back often!
A roiling green desert haunted by invisible beasts. A game that consumes those that play. Faceless automatons from another world, and a tower of living sound.
The characters have survived the hijacking of the airship Aelestrian, but can they survive the unknown reaches of the Ninth World in which they find themselves?
The Spire of the Hunting Sound is a complete adventure — plus complete quickstart rules — for novice and veteran Numenera players. If you’ve never played Numenera, or don’t own the game rules, you’ll find everything you need (except dice!) to learn, run, and play the adventure. But even experienced players will love the adventure! It even comes with a set of five characters, fully pregenerated and formatted to make it easy to learn Numenera.
• A complete Numenera adventure, filled with the splendor and wonder of the Ninth World. • Quick-start rules to get you going even if you’ve never played Numenera or Cypher System. • A set of five pre-generated characters in a beautiful, handy format that’s great for novice players as well as Numenera veterans. • A mini-bestiary with all the details on the creatures encountered in this adventure.
Note: The 47 pages herein include a 19-page adventure and 13-page quickstart rules, plus 5 double-sided pregen characters and a 5-page mini-bestiary.
Twenty years ago, White Wolf published Changeling: the Dreaming, the fifth of their promised five game-lines that together comprised the World of Darkness. Seen by some as a lighter, more fantasy-based setting in the modern-day, and by others as the darkest game White Wolf had yet created, players had to face the question of what happens once creativity and magic fades from their world.
This 20th Anniversary Edition of Changeling: the Dreaming returns to that deceptively bright yet terrifying world and both compiles and completes the concepts of the previous two editions.
Led by veteran White Wolf and Onyx Path developer "Blackhat" Matt McFarland, our writing team consists of longtime Changeling creators including Ian Lemke, Jackie Cassada, Nicky Rea, and Peter Woodworth, as well as other familiar names such as Holden Shearer, John Snead, Maggie Carrol, Matthew Dawkins, and Krister Michl. One and all are dedicated to making Changeling: the Dreaming Twentieth Anniversary Edition the most playable edition yet — while not losing the wonder, awe, and majesty that Changeling is known for.
• A revised look at the World of Darkness through the eyes of the Kithain — what has happened to the Dreaming in the last 20 years, and what is the state of Glamour and dreams? • Rules for all of the kiths including in 2nd ed, plus fan favorites from other books: selkies, piskies, clurichaun, and both Arcadian and Concordian sidhe. • Rules for the Gallain: The inanimae, the hsien, the Nunnehi, and others! • An overhauled and reimagined system for fae magic, including new Arts and the powerful but dangerous practice of Unleashing! • New full-color beautiful artwork as well as classic Changeling illustrations including remastered full page pieces of the kiths by Tony Diterlizzi.
Once upon a time, a perfectly ordinary child got a shard of a broken glass dragon stuck inside their dreams.
Once upon a time, a bit of nothingness came to life.
That same year, nightmares’ angel came to Fortitude to die. A legendary trickster was reborn. The greatest prodigy of our generation arrived by ship; the King of Evil, on a bike. The child of the sun fell from the skies to Fortitude. The remnants of a great enemy of the world reconstituted themselves in mortal flesh. The sun had but recently been slain, and but recently reborn, and after that great miracle, the dead and gone would from time to time return.
This is a story of coming into existence; of recognizing one’s consciousness and being; a story of awakening and unfolding into a new form. A story of how reason, hope, and love become prominent amidst a turbulent sea of chaotic impulses and ideas. A story of foundations.
Welcome to the beginning of the world.
Fortitude: the Glass-Maker’s Dragonis an epic 36-story campaign for 2-9 players designed to last for several years of regular play.
“BARBARISM IS THE NATURAL STATE OF MANKIND,” THE BORDERER SAID, STILL STARING SOMBERLY AT THE CIMMERIAN. “CIVILIZATION IS UNNATURAL. IT IS A WHIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE. AND BARBARISM MUST ALWAYS ULTIMATELY TRIUMPH.”
Conan the Barbarian features the countries of the north, Asgard, Vanaheim, Hyperborea, and Conan’s own homeland of Cimmeria.
These lands and their people survived the great Cataclysm, yet barbarism is still the dominant way of life. Many people in the Hyborian kingdoms think these northern lands near mythical, but contained in these pages is a hoard of legend, lore, and facts for the gamemaster and players alike, to explore and adventure within these harsh and unforgiving kingdoms.
• New archetypes, talents, backgrounds, and equipment • A gazetteer covering the bleak lands shrouded in snow and ice, and wreathed in fog. • A raid system for the gamemaster to create and run raids • Guides to running barbaric-themed games, with rules for carousing, head-taking, shield-walls, berserkers, bardic abilities, and more • Stunning art and maps, produced by world-renowned Conan artists. • Developed with leading Conan scholars, just as Howard created it!
Prepared 2 offers you 12 quick solutions to keep the game moving and players entertained, while you figure out your next move. Here are short, one-shot adventures in full color for every environment:
• A goblin machine of war rampaging through the city • Breaches in the ice opening the door to madness from the stars • A blight of oozes across the land and a mysterious crypt at its center • A long-forgotten boring machine and its crazed automaton pilots • A walker, one of the leviathans of the wasteland, is being steered by the darakhul to intercept a city • A sinister cult comes a calling during a ship cruise • A play in the feylands goes terribly wrong • A dragon's lair by the sea • and much more, lavishly illustrated with maps by Meshon Cantrill
With Prepared 2, designer Jon Sawatsky has created fantastic and highly playable 5th Edition fantasy scenarios for any fantasy campaign setting, at a variety of PC levels.
Never again be caught with your plot down!
Featuring monsters from the core 5th Edition rules and from the Tome of Beasts.
A new megadungeon from Barrowmaze author Dr. Greg Gillespie!
The lost city of Archaia — an ancient ruin sunken into the earth — lies deep in the badlands. In recent years, caravans from Eastdale have come under attack from orcs, goblins, and worse. Some say these blood-thirsty warbands have made lairs in the deep caves and ruins. Sill others say the ancient halls are filled with magnificent treasures left by the Archaians.
Are you brave (or foolish) enough to delve the Forbidden Caverns of Archaia?
The Forbidden Caverns of Archaia is a 296-page old-school megadungeon for use with Labyrinth Lord™ and other classic fantasy role-playing games. The pages of Forbidden Caverns are crammed full of new material, maps, amazing art (including special surprizes by former TSR artists), as well as an amazing cover by ex-TSR artist Erol Otus that matches Barrowmaze Complete as a sister-book.
The Forbidden Caverns of Archaia will keep your players on their toes and your campaign going strong for years!
"Of Wood and Wytches, so I have been, What my third eye has just "felt" has not been foreseen. A relic of power has risen from dark, deep Hells, Wishing mortals to hear the tolling of Death's Bells."
—Brother Artemis “Mac" Hagley
The Board In The Wood Shed is a system-agnostic RPG supplement that focuses on the powers of the legendary relic, The Wytch Board. This is a collection of suggestions and ideas to make this encounter last for a long time indeed.
Experience indescribable horrors, unceasing madness, and more tentacles than you can count! Grow in size, develop weird powers, manifest potent psychic abilities, and even drive mundane creatures insane as you level your way to becoming an unnameable doom.
Create the aberration you want to play in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, as your favorite iconic monsters or your own new, unique entity.
• Six races of aberrant threats to represent any aberration • Alternate racial traits and favored class options • The Aberrant Champion universal archetype • New class archetypes for the Psychic, Hunter, and Summoner • That Which Must Not Be (a racial paragon class, from 1st-20th level) • Class- and race-specific feats to round out any aberration character